Tuesday, April 3, 2012

E-Day : A memorable day of us

Alhamdulillah everything went well..
First of all, this is my small private ceremony among closest family members..
Even though no invitation to my friends, I do hope that you guys can understand and respect my privacy..
and I promise you guys that all of you will be invited to my solemnization and reception day as well..

to share our engagement event..
this is it.. let pictures do the talking..

our calender e-day


my e - ring

ape yg di belek2 tu...

this is it...

sarung2 time.. nebes sket nih.. seb x ketar kn macik..

cium tgn FMIL.. minta restu..

sesi tium tium.. tq macik..

muke lega kot...


intoducing my fiancee Mohamad Rahmat.. my love..

speechless.. tataw nk wat ape

with my family.. Kin dua beradik saje..

with his parents.. tq kerana sudi dtg..

malu malu.. awwww...

my future mother in law (FMIL)

for him...
 





for me...

















2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers